...the most meaningful bike in the world.Paul Teutul Sr.
Founder, Orange County Choppers
An Ambassador Is Born
Through an exclusive agreement, Gold Leaf Corporation commisioned world famous Orange County Choppers to create a masterpiece of contemporary art utilizing artifacts preserved from the restoration of the Statue of Liberty. The Liberty Bike serves as an Ambassador of Liberty perpetuating the message of Liberty and Freedom throughout America and the world. The Liberty Bike is entirely plated in copper preserved from the centennial restoration of The Statue of Liberty National Monument.
THE LIBERTY BIKE SPECS
• Entirely plated in copper preserved from the centennial restoration of The Statue of Liberty National Monument
• 10 ft. long & 45 degree rake
• 131 cubic inch H & L engine (125 hp)
• Baker six speed transmission
• One of a kind DaVinci Torch Carburetor
• Hand shift lever created from a section of electrical cable that previously illuminated the Torch on The Statue of Liberty